- Jealousy doesn’t exist?2017/05/26 00:13
- Hello I am referring words of Mr. Taguchi again. Got relieved with break up of my friend Couldn’t say happy for them when my friends were happy Nothing wrong with my personality though I may not be satisfied I can’t be happy for anyone when I am not happy I shouldn’t think of anything that ...
- What you have to know in break-up2017/05/24 00:13
- Hello I got feelings that someone said that I was a relationship expert therapist in the Internet… I have clients and inquiries relating to break-ups and relationships lately. Well I am learning too personally and professionally and I am very much appreciated. So I understand women’s insecurity, yes, indeed.. However I want to tell you ...
- Stop going to the sad water2017/05/23 00:07
- Hello Do you have a moment to smell roses? I know it is hard. Walking down the street and thinking about what to do next and procedures and all that… It happens to me too. However if you think about something negative happened to you all the time. It might be a problem for you. ...
- Ultimate child up bringing…2017/05/22 00:23
- Hello I have repeatedly written about child up bringing though I want to write it again. Why? Because I have so many opportunities to believe childhood experiences can impact our lives in later ages as a professional. My first book publishing in Japan in this July has many aspects of those child up bringing in ...
- Feminism2017/05/19 00:28
- Feminism I have had many opportunities to think of Feminism. I have a Master of Social Work from University of Michigan and I interned at the great, Women’s Center of America as a therapist in the school terms. Women’s Center was a non-profit organization and most of my clients were women there. They at the ...
- My adopted son got into Pratt!!2017/05/17 19:23
- Hello I just got a great news so I want to share it here. My adopted son who came to us 7 years ago got accepted by Pratt!! We actually went to info session at Pratt in the last month and had a meeting with a in charge of Admission then. Well actually I ...
- Thankful mind2017/05/17 00:13
- Hello I try to keep gratitude in my mind all the time. For example, people are nice to me, or things or facts in everyday life. Are they really something just happened to me so should I take it for granted or not… For instance, I can sleep under a roof everyday, I have my ...
- Love2017/05/15 00:13
- Hello My clients ask me frequently a same question of what love is. Do you have your own definition of love? I do have a definition and keep it in my mind all the time. First of all, love is accepting the person, and second of all, love is forgiving mistakes the person makes, and ...
- Pasts and everyday life2017/05/12 00:13
- Hello I am on and off dealing with my clients’ issues of break-up in relationships Some clients are devastated, some can’t do well to let go of the feelings, some get very angry at their ex. They present the feelings and hardships in many ways in front of me. As I usually say, sadness or ...
- Sex and the City Brain function edition2017/05/10 00:13
- Sex and the City Brain function edition It’s been a while since the Sex and the City (SATC) ended though the show made a quite impact to the dating field, I say. The show was about rules of dating, women’s life and so on.. It was about dating in-between men and women in the New ...