- Finding true love, being attractive, success, and so on昨日 00:13
- Hello！！ I am continuing to talk about the fact that good things happen to my client since they come to my sessions. My clients told me that people around them told them that they changed. Then their friends tend to come to me too since they saw the effects on my clients. Those people are ...
- Relationship, luck, success and so on2017/09/20 00:03
- Hello！ Since my practice started, I have seen good things happened to my clients. I may have mentioned this before though there are tendency that my clients receive some changes in their lives or they decided to make changes in their lives. For example, changing jobs, decide to divorce, decide to move forward in relationships, ...
- Live in a way getting less2017/09/18 00:13
- Featured on New York Biz September 16th 2017 edition Living in a losing way There is nothing free in New York City. No one wants to lose a cent here and everyone got a right to say what he/she wants in New York City too. In the way, we often times have to argue though ...
- Handmade flower bag2017/09/15 00:13
- Hello I made one more bag while twins were away. It’s Japanese style and good for younger and older ladies! This blue part feels like swade and flower patch is actually a pocket that you can store things. Inside, there is inside bag and organize items well. You can get the opening tighter when you ...
- Kimono Bag2017/09/13 00:13
- Hello！！ I made a bag from Kimono sash/Obi. This bag was once a skirt! I make bags and other things from Antique fabrics of Kimono, South East Asian tribal pieces and son on. This bag is made from those antique fabrics! Back style. Of course you can open the zipper so you can easily take ...
- Are Syrian refugees unhappy?2017/09/11 00:13
- Hello I was talking to someone the other day and there was an discussion of if the Syrian refugees are unhappy or not. Well I wrote a Japanese book and published in this July in Japan about how to live happily in daily basis. Please go to the website if you are a Japanese reader ...
- Ready for change2017/09/08 00:13
- Hello I noticed for a while of people’s real intention and readiness. For example, about my clients come to hypnotherapy to change their lives. Only a few people in very small Percentage like 5% of those though some of them said that nothing would come to them, they insisted that they were not in, or ...
- Knowing people’s personal issues in daily life2017/09/06 00:13
- Hello My friend Kanoko mentioned an episode in between us in her blog so I wanted to write about it. If you are a Japanese reader, you can read the original blog post of hers. 彼女のブログ。 Well, we sort of had a little bit heated conversation the other day that I felt that she wanted ...
- Positive Visualization2017/09/04 00:13
- Hello I have some opportunities to talk about my book that was published in Japan in this July and I realized something unusual around the events so I wanted to talk about them. First of all, I had never officially thought of writing a book in my life until the time I started writing in ...
- Religion, culture and mind2017/09/01 00:13
- Hello As we know, in the US, we go to therapy when we are depressed. DSM 5 is a book to diagnose mental illness used by therapists and it says that depression is diagnosed as it when the depressive feelings go on for 2 weeks. My fellow Japanese person told me that entire Japan ...