営業中閉店時間 20:00 まであと 2:50
- Not to worry about to be disliked Because you don’t even know if he/she likes you yet今日 00:08
- Hello I am referring Mr. Taguchi, a Japanese author today too. “Not to worry about to be disliked Because you don’t even know if he/she likes you yet” Yes. In my practice, it seems like most unbearable feelings of all is being disliked. A lot of people can’t take it in an easy way. Being ...
- We can all live without falling in love but..2017/04/21 00:17
- Hello I am referring again the Japanese author, Mr. Hisato Taguchi. We can always live Without falling in love But we want to fall in love I totally agree. Yes, we don’t have to fall in love at all. We don’t have to have moving moments, we don’t have to stop to smell roses. Yes, ...
- “Stop making excuse right now That you are too busy”2017/04/19 00:08
- Hello I am writing relating to a Japanese author Mr. Hisato Taguchi lately. Today’s his Senryu is; “Stop making excuse right now That you are too busy” Well let us stop it then I wouldn’t have to write anything else though maybe I should write some more. I have majority of my clients with this ...
- “It is a short cut to happiness. Being honest to yourself.”2017/04/17 00:08
- Hello I am visiting to a Japanese author website that he makes brief statements each day impacting on people’s lives. “It is a short cut to happiness. Being honest to yourself.” I think it is straight forward and correct. However some of us may feel like we’ve heard this before just like “half glass water”. ...
- On April 15th edition of New York Biz Comparison should be in garbage2017/04/14 00:13
- On April 15th edition of New York Biz Comparison should be in garbage I heard that there was a thinking of not to see posts of others’ in Social Media. That is because seeing someone else’s vacation photos or promotions makes you unhappy that psychologists say. I feel like there is logics or psychology that ...
- Motivation is garbage–Mel Robbins2017/04/12 00:14
- Motivation is garbage I ran into interview speech of “Motivation is garbage.” by Mel Robbins of CNN commentator the other day and it made me think something so I want to write today. Her Youtube is here if you want to listen to. Mel Robbins youtube I love her articulate speech and very clear that ...
- Fairness and Equality2017/04/10 00:08
- Hello Lately I had a chance to think about fairness so I want to write about it. When my 7 year old twins spit the word of “It’s not fair.” repeatedly, I just started paying attention to the meaning of it. Of course they are 7 years old and very sensitive about what they get ...
- A concept of “don’t like”2017/04/07 00:13
- Hello Lately I thought of concept of “dislike”. I am thinking about this concept in Japanese and English so I am getting even more confused. Probably dislike and hate mean similar in Japanese…. Anyway we want to spend time with someone or some people then we like the person or people. When we don’t enjoy ...
- Canceling plan to get rid of anxiety2017/04/05 00:23
- Hello! I am visiting a Japanese author’s blog sometimes and he wrote, “ Cancelling plan to get rid of Anxiety”. Well, I totally get this at all relating to dating situations. Not so much of last minute cancellation though I totally got impression that sometimes they are not telling me the truth and cancel a ...
- Competition and jealousy makes you feel less of you 22017/04/03 00:03
- Competition and jealousy makes you feel less of you 2 Putting other arguments aside, wealth, fame, and other things like love. If we really believe that those resources like love is limited wouldn’t give us any benefits either. When we believe those resources are limited, we naturally get the ideas of we wouldn’t be able ...